Moore Than This

"Here we are living in paradise, living in luxury..."

Friday, May 19, 2006

Chatting in a blog's comment section is the new blogging

Check out the comments on my last couple of posts to see some charming enquiries from Brazilian reader and Illimms fan Juliana. Sadly, not knowing Portuguese, I have to rely on her English - which, she tells me, isn't that good. Hey, it's better than my Portuguese. Still, as much as I enjoy comments, random shout-outs included, a rolling conversation across multiple posts about something unrelated to the posts themselves seems like it's the wrong medium. I think this conversation would be better taken off the blog.

So, Juliana: e-mail me a picture of yourself to moorethanthis -at- ippimail -dot- com (replace the words in dashes with appropriate symbols). If you're hot, I'll learn Portuguese so I can chat to you.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At May 19, 2006 10:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understood “almost” everything,I will order an email to you with my photo!
    Hey,my birthday is Monday,22 /o\

    Kisses :*

    ___________________________________

    Eu entendi quase tudo o que você falou,Te enviarei uma E-mail com minha foto!
    Hey,meu aniversário é segunda,22

    Beijos :*

     
  • At May 19, 2006 10:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I do not have its email..

    :S

     
  • At May 19, 2006 5:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=der8vy.jpg


    My photo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home