Moore Than This

"Here we are living in paradise, living in luxury..."

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Waiting for the end

Today I finished my last exam and handed in my last paper. My first semester at Kansai Gaidai is now officially finished. Tomorrow is the last day of the semester, and from then on we're free to do our own thing. I've decided that actually, I do want to see my family and friends this Christmas, and so I'm flying home after a full week in which to visit some places I never had the chance to go to. Right now I don't feel exhilarated or anything. There's just that familiar sense of anti-climax you get after a set of exams has finished, and you're left wondering what to do next. At least that's one thing that stays the same whichever country you're in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home