Moore Than This

"Here we are living in paradise, living in luxury..."

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Solar flare


solar flare
Originally uploaded by moorethanthis.
Took this photo today on campus. Sitting down on a row of steps, organised into stairs for a kind of colloseum effect around a circular stage. The huge disc acts as a shade over it, to keep the sun and rain off. I think it's a nice effect when the sun shines through the panels and dapples the stairs. I never usually bother to take photos of the things I see everyday, but I think photography is starting to turn into a hobby for me, with Flickr as an impetus. I'd like a better-quality camera in future, but for now it's good to know I can take decent "arty" photos with an average point-and-shoot digital number.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home