Moore Than This

"Here we are living in paradise, living in luxury..."

Friday, March 24, 2006

Tasty moments

From our Nagano trip:

Waking up on the bus to discover a landscape covered in snow (銀世界). Haggling with the rental guy, and getting discounts which we didn't ask for. My first go on a snowboard. Going up on the ski lift, marvelling at the pure white scenery around me. Falling over for the first time. Falling over many subsequent times. Falling down badly and twisting my ankle. Stuffing our faces at the hotel buffet. Recuperating from the day's efforts at a local onsen. Falling over and twisting my ankle again. Getting evacuated down the mountain by a very pretty Rescue Patrol girl. "Don't tell me how to live my life." The three essentials: snowboarding, onsen, beer - a perfect last day.

More detailed blogging to come. But this provides a pretty good taster.
Photos now up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home