Moore Than This

"Here we are living in paradise, living in luxury..."

Friday, April 14, 2006

Body Bag Redux

Moore Than This - last with the news that matters!

Some of this blog's adoring readership, on hearing of my epic adventures in the mountains of Nagano, wondered if there were any pictures of me in the "rescue boat" that took me down the mountain after I knackered my ankle. I'm pleased to say that Josh finally has his Nagano pictures up, and you can now see the battered but unbowed adventurer tasting sweet fresh air after his ride back to civilisation.


Props to the Mountain Rescue girl on the right, by the way. As you can see, the thing is shaped like a boat, but with runners. You're strapped in, zipped up and from there it's downhill all the way. Something I'll probably avoid trying again next time I hit the slopes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home