Moore Than This

"Here we are living in paradise, living in luxury..."

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

KGU connections

I went out to a Japanese Society social last night. I was rather pleased to find my Japanese hadn't deserted me completely. I met a student from Kansai Gaidai, which was rather fun, and a little nostalgic.

I'm enjoying my Asia-Pacific module at the moment, as I can appear intelligent in class by simply saying things I've cribbed from Scott's Pacific Rivalry course back at Kansai Gaidai. It worked a little too well when one of my comments segued into a showing of the same documentary series we'd watched in Scott's classes.

All these coincidences ... is Kansai Gaidai in fact the Lost island? I'll have to find a picture of the time my friend Joe was in a wheelchair. Don't tell him what he can't do.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home