Moore Than This

"Here we are living in paradise, living in luxury..."

Monday, December 19, 2005

And so it goes

I got back from Tokyo yesterday night, and I'm now preparing to leave tomorrow. It's been remarkably pain-free. All the stuff I want to take back seems to fit into my suitcase remarkably well, and the stuff that doesn't I placed in storage. Although it does seem to chop this year aborad in half somewhat, I really am looking forward to getting home and seeing family and friends. My weekend in Tokyo was absolutely fantastic and a great way to finish off this semester. There will be photos and a fuller account when I get back. For now, I'll just say that this first semester has been amazing, and all I want to do now is pick up the pace when I get back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home