Moore Than This

"Here we are living in paradise, living in luxury..."

Friday, July 28, 2006

Back in the game


trinity library
Originally uploaded by moorethanthis.
My trusty old Fuji Finepix F410, which I used to snap a near-obsessive amount of photos in Japan, stopped working the day I returned to the U.K. Sad as this was, it was the perfect excuse to get a new camera. So I picked up a Canon EOS 350D, with some money from my first paycheck. I'd seen it in Japan and liked the look of it, but over there it was called the Digital Kiss - a rather naff-sounding name for what is a fine bit of kit. Although I'm new to SLR photography, it's been very cool playing with all the new features. And of course, Cambridge in the summer just begs to be photographed. Taking pictures of the college buildings, from a punt, on a warm sunny evening, is one of life's finer pleasures.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At July 28, 2006 9:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a cannon SD10. Cannons are fun and very nice. some of the models now are stylish as well. small and fits in your pocket like a cell phone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home